LG Solid Source, LLC offers a 15-year limited warranty on LG Viatera quartz surfacing, warranting that the material will be free of manufacturing defects. This warranty covers failures caused by product defects which may occur during the first fifteen years after the original installation. If a defect in the material is identified during the fifteen year period LG Solid Source will, at its option repair or replace the defective LG Viatera materials in accordance with the following warranty provisions and exclusions.
Terms and Conditions:
- The 15 year limited warranty applies to LG Viatera® quartz surfacing materials only ; and
- The 15 year limited warranty applies to LG Viatera® quartz surfacing materials that have been fabricated and installed using the Fabrication Guide Book for transportation, storage, handling, fabrication, installations, and maintenance. Improper fabrication or installation is the responsibility of the fabricator/installer ; and
- This warranty applies to LG Viatera® quartz surfacing materials that have been installed originally and have not been moved from the original installation.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- damage caused by faulty or improper installation, including seams and seam performance ;
- damage caused by any instability occurring in the property in which the product has been installed ;
- damage caused by any materials that have been removed or relocated from its original place of installation ;
- damage caused by any physical abuse, exposure to excessive heat, accidents or misuse ;
- the Products installed with known or visible manufacturing defects at time of installation, including but not limited to color variance ;
- the other repairs and modifications, including but not limited to, plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets that may need to be replaced to properly repair or replace the LG Viatera® Quartz surfacing materials ;
- Outdoor applications.
LG Solid Source is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural or engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidents.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and may be transferred or assigned. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of original purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered. If transferred, a new warranty registration must be submitted with proof of the original warranty. The new warranty will be valid for the remaining time since the original purchase.
No other express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are made by this warranty except for those expressly provided herein. Under no circumstances shall LG Solid Source be liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase, use or inability to use this product, or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
*In no case will LG Solid Source be liable for labor to remove and/or reinstall LG Viatera®, or other similar activities necessary to complete the replacement or removal of the defective material.
This warranty entitles the purchaser to specific legal rights. Other rights may also be available, which may vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. To know what your legal rights are, consult your local or state consumer affairs office or your state's Attorney General.